Certified Korean translation Divorce Certificate Translation
If you had been previously married and your divorce documents are in a foreign language, then you must provide a certified translation of your divorce decree in the following situations:
• You are petitioning for a marriage-based sponsorship of a foreign national for permanent residency.
• You are applying for either a US or Canadian marriage license.
A certified translation of a divorce certificate must be translated word for word, and must contain the three following parts:
• A scanned copy of the original document
• English translation of the document
• A Certificate of Accuracy
A Certificate of Accuracy is a statement attesting that the Korean to English translation is an accurate and complete translation of the original document.
KTranslation, helps many individual clients to translate their divorce decree. Our qualified and experienced linguistic team delivers accurate translation for all your needs. We guarantee that translation provided by us will be recognized by the USCIS, CIC and other government organizations in the US, Canada and other English speaking countries.
How to order certified translation of a divorce certificate?
Please scan your document and e-mail it to us. We will provide the certified translation in a timely manner.